Imparting of skill development and capacity building training programme
On the guidance of the former president of India Dr. A P J Abdul kalam, Telecommunication Consultant of India Limited (TCIL) created a connectivity to 45 Poor African Countries for providing Education & Health Services for the improvement of life style of the poor and inferior part of Africa.
Following the similar lines e-shiksha , through virtual Etab is primarily aimed at providing skill development , employment oriented or entrepreneurship focus, training programmes to unemployed youth in following core sectors:
- IT/ ITES sectors
- Renewal energy sector
- Agricultural sector
To train, educate, employ or create self employment opportunities by leveraging the Broad Band connectivity and use of hand-held instruments like Virtual Etab.
- To impact short term and long term educate for livelihood
- to set up e-shiksha center an d conduct skill development and education programme for unemployed youth
- To create awareness
- Imparting basis training to rural & semi- Rural, urban areas.
- Launch job oriented training and pan India basis
- Associates with central/ state government for partnering in skill India Mission 2020
- Inspire Youth for self employment & Entrepreneurship.